Listen as audio
Are you trying to improve your Email Marketing in 2021?
Have you thought about some email marketing tips?
then check this blog for the 10 best tips for Email Marketing in 2021.
In the world of email marketing, you might find challenges to know where to invest your time and energy.
2021 is surely going to be best for email marketing, for new opportunities to take advantage of.
With the increased use of chatbots, social media platforms, etc, people assume that email’s place has been overtaken.
However, the assumption has been proven wrong. Email Marketing has existed for a long time, predating even the internet.
Email marketing is one of the reliable ways to reach out to ideal customers.
Email marketing is a form of marketing your business by sending professional messages to a group of people, through email.
What do you need Email Marketing?
- Create customized content for email
- Collect feedback and surveys
- Engage audiences
- Increases web traffic n an easier way
- Increase awareness for your brand and business
As we have discussed what email marketing is, and its benefits. Let’s take a closer look at how to use Email Marketing for growing your business in 2021.
10 Best Tips for Email Marketing in 2021-
1. Create an Email Marketing Strategy
Every business or organization needs a marketing strategy to make it successful.
A business strategy is actions that a business uses to attract customers, compete with their competitors, and achieve organizational goals. It guides a business to reach the desired ends.
An effective email marketing strategy can help you in achieving your overall marketing goals. It provides a ton of opportunities to expand their targeted audiences.
How to create an Email Marketing Strategy?
- Create your business goals
- Identify the context of your campaigns
- Choose your marketing tools
- Build an organic email lists
- Identify your targeted niche for your business
- Check what email you want to send to your customers.
- Optimize your emails
It helps you to monitor your plans and tactics to achieve your business goals. These procedures allow you to connect with customers and guide them through to conversion.
2. Write an Attractive Subject Line
Do you want to write attractive email subject lines?
Don’t worry, you can get better through this process.
We get hundreds of emails every day, but we don’t have more time to look into them. Even people ignored any emails unless you have a rocking and shocking subject line.
When you write a subject line for your email, it can either attract more customers or can decrease your conversion rate.
It is more powerful than your email body.
There are some tips on How to Write Attractive Subject Lines-
- Create a good story for your users
- Pick simple and readable words
- Keep an eye on the length
- Add questions
- Add curiosity factors
- Analyze the impact of the story
Some of The Best Subject Lines of Email Marketing are-
- Simple subject lines
- Funny subject lines
- Shocking subject lines
- Single word subject lines
- Numbers and lists subject lines
- Questions and punctuation subject lines
Make use of clear words in the subject line to have a higher conversion rate.
3. Pay Attention to Your Preheader
Email preheader text is a small text that appears after the subject line in an email.
A subject line and the preheader work together for making any campaign a success.
Why do you need a Preheader?
- Provide insight before you open an email content
- Provide knowledge on the subject line
- Drive more open and click rates
How to create a Preheader?
- Add a strong CTA to your pre-header
- Don’t repeat subject line on your email
- Make use of subject line and preheader text together.
- Use the preheader to build curiosity
- Use FOMO
- Let emojis do their job
- Try an A/B Testing on your content
- Personalize the message
- Be concise
If you work with email marketing, you may spend time on subject lines. But do not forget about preheaders. These both work as a duo together which will help you to raise your conversion rate.
4. Make ROI driven CTAs
A call to action, or CTA, is a short line for a user to take some desired action to any business.
When you create a marketing tactic, you should always have an endgame in your mind.
The goal of any marketing is to get your customers which can be only possible by taking some type of action.
Why do you need CTA?
- To build up your audience.
- To add purpose to your marketing.
- To give consumers clarity on what you want them to do.
- Generate leads and sales.
How to create ROI-driven CTAs?
- Place CTA in the first to draw attention
- Use simple, clear, and concise CTA
- Use the CTA throughout your content
- Experiment with the length of the CTA
- Write the CTA in the active voice
- Appeal to the consumer what they need
- make sure that the CTA is tappable on mobile
- Do A/B testing
- Optimize the CTA
If you keep these things in mind, you’ll be writing effective, compelling, and exciting CTAsfor your email marketing.
5. Create Personalized Email
Do you think your business needs a custom email?
It doesn’t matter whether you are a blogger or a business owner, a custom email will help you to stand apart from your competitors.
Having your email address will let you establish your brand. It builds credibility and shows that you’re a professional.
How to create a Personalized Email?
- Create a strong domain name
- Choose an email hosting provider
- Create a username for your email
- Add new users
- Create groups
- Make use of location and time
- Personalize your email account
If you made it to this part, you have learned a lot you need to know about creating a custom business email.
It enhances your email marketing strategies.
6. Keep it short and clear
Long emails become boring to read. No one wants to waste time reading through all those convoluted sentences to figure out what you’re asking for.
As a result, it has low conversion rates.
The good news is that short and concise emails have the opposite reactions.
Short emails help to connect with your customers easily.
How to write short and clear emails?
- Lessen the length limit
- Get to the point
- Tailor the small talk
- Reduce redundancies and confusion
- Stay consistent
- Avoid contractions
- Mind your meanings
- Keep it direct and be active
- Address the individual
- Sign off with a gratitude
7. Optimize for Mobile and use Pop-ups
In the digitized era, all are at our fingertips, and this all things are only possible through our smartphones.
Customers also prefer your emails to be optimized for mobile phones to make it easier. As we know, we all have our smartphones anytime in our hands.
How to Optimize for Mobile?
- Know your audiences
- Thoroughly look into the subject line, pre-header
- Look for the email width size
- Make use of mobile-friendly template
- Choose either single or multi-column for your smartphone
- Keep in mind about image size and ALT tags
- Look for font size
- White space and layout
- Create a landing page for mobile
- Double-check your work
Pop-ups are windows that you place on your site for online advertising.
It is an effective way to present different offers and encourage visitors to take some desired action.
How to write Compelling Popups?
- Make it emotional
- Create urgency effect
- Offer a privilege
8. Pay Attention to Email Design
Do you want an email that has an awesome design?
Email marketing is an effective channel to generate more leads. It doesn’t matter what you do or what industry you’re in, if you have a good and attractive design, you can easily attract your customers.
But many businesses struggle with designs and how to create them.
It is also an opportunity to let your brand and value shine.
How to create Attractive Email Designs?
- Avoid walls of text and break into small text
- Use center alignment heading
- Use header and footer
- Experiment with the color gradient
- Make a one-column layout.
- Balance between visuals and text
- Make use of visuals
- Use high-quality photos and custom images
- Use right size and spaces between texts
- Keep it simple
- Let your content shine and pop up with color
- Keep it tidy as well
Whatever strategy you have, without a good email design, you won’t succeed.
It should promote your brand, accommodate marketing tricks, bring value, and attract more audience.
9. Make use of Lead Magnets
A Lead Magnet is used to maximize the number of targeted leads. You need a Lead Magnet for any marketer to find leads easier and more effectively.
How to create Lead Magnets?
- Choose your buyer persona
- Identify your value proposition
- Give a name to your lead magnet
- Choose which type of lead magnet you will offer
- Create Your Lead Magnet
Types of Lead Magnets you can offer-
- Cheat Sheet/Handout
- Toolkit/Resource List
- Video Training/Webinar
- Software Download/Free Trial
- Discount/Free Shipping
- Consultation/Sales Material
10. Do A/B Testing of your emails
As a business owner, it is important to do A/B testing of your email campaigns.
A/B testing is a method for figuring out how your campaigns are working and is effective for your business.
How to A/B Test email effectively?
- Pick a variable to test
- Create two versions of the same email.
- Choose your testing groups.
- Analyze your results.
Of course, You should continue to do A/B tests for your email campaigns regularly.
As you have looked, the 10 best tips for email marketing to be used in 2021. These tactics can help you to achieve your business goals through email marketing. Follow these steps to get effective and ROI-driven results for your business.
LeadMuster is a full-service email marketing and management agency. Their email marketing services include email strategy development, template design, email automation, and others.
LeadMuster has its hands on website development, app development, social media marketing, search engine optimization, and content marketing as well. Highly recommended by many businesses, you can join hands with the team for growing your business through multiple successful ways.
Come & Join Hands With Us Now !!
Make Your Business Dreams Come Into Reality.